manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby DB up-to-date?
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 13:02:58 GMT
Also, for what it is worth, we're planning to release 0.6 sometime
around June 30, provided all the various tickets are completed as
expected.
Karl

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 8:17 AM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
> Generally we don't release binaries except as a point release.  That
> takes at least a four-day process.  I can, of course, build the
> binaries here for you but then I'd have no means of transfering them
> to you.
>
> Can you describe the problems you are having building?  I suspect you
> need to download the -lib package and put that in place first.  The
> steps are:
>
> (1) download the -src package
> (2) download the -lib package
> (3) unpack them both and place the contents of the -lib package into
> the "lib" directory under the root directory of the -src package
> (where LICENSE.txt is found)
> (4) type "ant build".
>
> There are clear directions in the README.txt file for each of the two
> packages, if you need further help.
>
> Thanks,
> Karl
>

> On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 8:10 AM, Marcin Goss <marcin.goss@findwise.com> wrote:
>> Thanks. Any chance of getting binaries with this fix? I have some problems building
everything with the patch applied.

if you want to upgrade to 0.6-dev, you will get the same fix.

>> Karl
>>

>> On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 6:48 AM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I've attached a test patch to the CONNECTORS-478 ticket that you can
>>> download and use to patch 0.5.1 sources.  The test patch *should* fix
>>> the problem, but if it doesn't, it will certainly log more
>>> diagnostics, enough so I can see what the change in behavior has been
>>> for Derby in this release.
>>>
>>> FWIW, it looks like Derby is throwing a slightly different kind of
>>> exception for this case than it did before.
>>>
>>> Can you please try it out and let me know what happens?
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>> Karl

to change it anywhere. Anyway, hopefully you should be able to get all the information you
need.

and restarting due to database connection reset: Database exception: Exception doing query:
Instrukcja została przerwana, ponieważ mogła spowodować powstanie duplikatu wartości
klucza w regule ograniczającej klucz unikalny lub podstawowy albo w unikalnym indeksie identyfikowanym
przez obiekt 'C1338469165883' zdefiniowany dla 'EVENTS'.
Exception doing query: Instrukcja została przerwana, ponieważ mogła spowodować powstanie
duplikatu wartości klucza w regule ograniczającej klucz unikalny lub podstawowy albo w unikalnym
indeksie identyfikowanym przez obiekt 'C1338469165883' zdefiniowany dla 'EVENTS'.
przerwana, ponieważ mogła spowodować powstanie duplikatu wartości klucza w regule ograniczającej
klucz unikalny lub podstawowy albo w unikalnym indeksie identyfikowanym przez obiekt 'C1338469165883'
zdefiniowany dla 'EVENTS'.
wartości klucza w regule ograniczającej klucz unikalny lub podstawowy albo w unikalnym indeksie
identyfikowanym przez obiekt 'C1338469165883' zdefiniowany dla 'EVENTS'.
spowodować powstanie duplikatu wartości klucza w regule ograniczającej klucz unikalny lub
podstawowy albo w unikalnym indeksie identyfikowanym przez obiekt 'C1338469165883' zdefiniowany
dla 'EVENTS'.

along the rest of the stack trace context because without that I cannot know where, exactly,
the constraint violation is not getting caught.

of a wiki page. The error that I am getting looks like this:

The statement was aborted because it would have caused a duplicate key value in a unique or
primary key constraint or unique index identified by 'XXXXXXXX' defined on 'EVENTS'.

wondering exactly what you are seeing.  Can you provide more details, including exceptions?