manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby DB up-to-date?
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 10:16:40 GMT
I've created CONNECTORS-478 to track this issue.  But please do send
along the rest of the stack trace context because without that I
cannot know where, exactly, the constraint violation is not getting
caught.

Thanks,
Karl

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 6:08 AM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can you provide the rest of the exception?  (The "caused by" clauses etc.?)
>
> The fact is that we discovered that 10.8.2.2 throws deadlock and
> constraint violation exceptions in different places (as compared to
> 10.7.1.1) under multi-threaded conditions.  That was part of the
> reason why the 0.5.1 release was necessary.  It's of course possible
> that we missed some places that (for instance) the wiki connector
> especially tweaks.
>
> Karl
>

> On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 5:29 AM, Marcin Goss <marcin.goss@findwise.com> wrote:
>> Hello Karl,
>>
>> Thank you for answering.
>>  I am using Manifold 0.5.1 and what I am doing is a simple indexing of a wiki page.
The error that I am getting looks like this:

>> Caused by: java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: The statement was aborted
because it would have caused a duplicate key value in a unique or primary key constraint or
unique index identified by 'XXXXXXXX' defined on 'EVENTS'.
>>        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(Unknown
Source)
>>        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.generateCsSQLException(Unknown Source)
>>        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.wrapInSQLException(Unknown
Source)
>>        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.handleException(Unknown
Source)
>>        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.handleException(Unknown
Source)
>>        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.ConnectionChild.handleException(Unknown
Source)
>>        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown
Source)

>> /Marcin

you are seeing.  Can you provide more details, including exceptions?