manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exporting crawler configuration easier?
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 11:33:57 GMT
The fact that the export is a zip is not supposed to be used to
actually edit the stored information.

It sounds like the reason that you want to edit it is to remove the
passwords from the file.  Perhaps we should look at it from that point
of view and allow an export option that does not include any passwords
or something?

Karl