manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Anupam Bhattacharya <anupam...@gmail.com>
Subject Document Security Modification Requirement during Indexing
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 04:44:25 GMT
In our application there is a requirement to change the security on the
document in index/search app Vs the Documentum repository. So that users
who don't have login access to the Documentum system can also view certain
documents in the world browse permission scenario.

Additional constraint is that, we cannot change the ACLs on the Documentum
Repository & the ManifoldCF Authority service should work as it is.

I can think of 2 options to approach this case.

1. As I have a separate SOLR servlet which is indexing documents via
ManifoldCF to SOLR. So this is one place where i can do some modifications
to Add Read security tokens to the special documents.
2. Need to do some modifications in the ManifoldCF Authority Service
Connector so that those special documents doesn't get filtered.

Thanks for any help on this requirement.

Regards
Anupam