manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Erlend Garåsen <e.f.gara...@usit.uio.no>
Subject Re: IO exception during indexing: null
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 13:58:30 GMT

Did an svn up, built and deployed on our prod server, but I'm still
getting the same error.

I just saw the following comment from you in the HttpClient forum:
"Problem is that ManifoldCF output connectors get an inputstream handed
to them, not a file.".

I think I had a similar issue when I upgraded from a previous release of
HttpClient. By using the HttpPost class in HttpClient, I did something
like this with a dummy file named used (for multi-form post data):

MultipartEntity multipartEntity = new MultipartEntity();
multipartEntity.addPart("myfile", new ByteArrayBody(content,
contentType, "myfile"));
httpPost.setEntity(multipartEntity);

I'm afraid that we need to use the new HttpEntity implementations.

Erlend

--
Erlend Garåsen