manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Erlend GarĂ¥sen <e.f.gara...@usit.uio.no>
Subject Re: IO exception during indexing: null
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 14:44:40 GMT
On 11.03.13 15.27, Karl Wright wrote:

> I am an httpclient committer, so if we can show what the problem is, I

Sounds great.

> can propose a fix and commit it.  Let's therefore do the research ASAP
> so we can get this problem fixed before the next 4.2.x release.

Yes, I can try to spend some time on this issue this week. The log
entries are apparently the same, but I will send you the log anyway
within five minutes.

Remember one thing. This problem happens only when the context path is
protected. If just the update path is protected, which it is on our test
server, MCF is able to post. This is also the reason why I did not face
this problem while I was testing MCF on Resin. It seems that we need to
configure the same restrictions on our test server as well in order to
catch such problems in the future.

Erlend

--
Erlend GarĂ¥sen