Hello,

I'm working on file system operations with MCF API. I studied Programmatic Operations page and MCF's RSSMCFAPISupport class according to ManifoldCF book on chapter 3 and I wrote a class which extends GenericMCFAPISupport.

I created the file system job but I couldn't add include and exclude attributes. The problem is that I couldn't create a JSON which is mentioned on Programmatic Operations page with provided methods like addAttributeNode or addParameterNode. Is there any way to create File System Job JSON with these methods or can I make request with my own JSON on MCF API Service? If yes, how can make my own request on MCF API Service?

Best Regards.
Muhammet