manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com>
Subject metadata problem for subsite libraries
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 12:35:48 GMT
Hi,

I am connection a SharePoint 2010 instance with both trunk and ManifoldCF 1.5.1 version.

When I define a job to crawl a document library by "add site", no MetaData is sent to output
connector. I can see list of metadata and select them. But only GUID (although I don't select
GUID nor it is listed in the list) is sent. Documents are indexed but no metadata.

There is no metadata problem with Lists.

'Document Library' Example
/site1/site2/Documents/* does not honour selected MetaData.
/Documents/* honurs selected MetaData.

I think someone has reported similar  problems (for document library under {sub}(site) in
the past but I couldn't find the e-mail or jira.

Thanks,
Ahmet