manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Smitha S <Smitha_...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: ManifoldCF with multiple Repository Connections.
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 07:49:09 GMT
Hi Karl,

So I think you are suggesting to create multiple window share repository connection for each
window server and corresponding multiple jobs for crawling. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,
Smitha S

From: Karl Wright [mailto:daddywri@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 3, 2014 12:56 PM
To: user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Cc: user-help@manifoldcf.apache.org
Subject: Re: ManifoldCF with multiple Repository Connections.

Hi Smitha,

There is no ManifoldCF-related reason why you should need to create a special linux share
just to crawl multiple windows shares.  In fact, I suspect that would slow things down rather
than speed them up.

Karl

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 1:23 AM, Smitha S <Smitha_S09@infosys.com<mailto:Smitha_S09@infosys.com>>