manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: when connecting MCF to Share Point with Claim Space authentication
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 16:22:35 GMT
Hi Yavaraj,

HttpClient will support Kerberos-only authentication ONLY if you point the
JVM at the place where Kerberos tickets reside using a -D switch, and you
have some other process which keeps the tickets fresh.  We therefore do not
recommend this configuration.  Most SharePoint IIS setups we see have
either NTLM or SPNEGO with Kerberos as a primary authentication mechanism,
and NTLM as a secondary.

Karl