manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help need for connecting to window share
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2014 12:54:24 GMT
Hi Smitha,

I'm afraid this functionality is used fairly extensively by the connector.
It needs to find out what the server URI represents in order to decide if
it is appropriate to list shares, or directories and files, and to
authenticate and find a canonical path.  So I don't have any easy solution
for you.

This is open-source code so sure, you can modify it yourself as you see
fit, but unless your changes are backwards compatible and general, we will
probably not accept your changes as contributions.

Thanks,
Karl