manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Kamil Żyta <kamil.z...@pwr.edu.pl>
Subject Re: agents process ran out of memory
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 10:23:06 GMT
How can I provide usable stack trace? I can only copy what logs says.
Now it's a lot of:
FATAL 2015-04-15 12:14:35,645 (Worker thread '5') - Error tossed: null
java.lang.StackOverflowError
        at java.util.regex.Pattern$CharProperty.match(Pattern.java:3776)
        at java.util.regex.Pattern$Curly.match0(Pattern.java:4250)
        at java.util.regex.Pattern$Curly.match0(Pattern.java:4263)
        (...) ~1k lines

for continuous job but agents is not exiting. Propably this two errors
below isn't correlated (patterns and agents oom).