Hi Timo,

If you are using the Tika transformer, probably it is also extracting the document type as general metadata field and you can manipulate that one in the metadata adjuster

Cheers,
Rafa

En 15 de abril de 2015 en 21:24:17, Karl Wright (daddywri@gmail.com) escrito:

Hi Timo,

Yes, you can do that, but not with the current metadata adjuster.  It does not allow you to access the core fields.

Karl