manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Manifold/Alfresco seeding and security
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2015 16:36:40 GMT
The only way you can have such a reduced list of connectors is if somebody
commented out many connectors in your connectors.xml, or removed them from
the database table where they are registered by hand.

Karl

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 12:33 PM, Paul Farrell <pfarrell@funnelback.com>
wrote:

> [...]
> to enable this repo connection?
>
> Thanks for all the help everyone
>

> On 19 Oct 2015, at 17:26, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hah; there's not a way to inquire in the UI, if that's what you mean.  But
> if you see "Alfresco webscript" in the list of repository connection types,
> you've got a version that supports that connector.
>
> Thanks,
> Karl
>

> On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 12:17 PM, Paul Farrell <pfarrell@funnelback.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Rafa.
>>
>> As an aside, is there an easy way to identify which version of ManifoldCF
>> you are on?
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> *Paul Farrell*
>> Senior Search Consultant
>>
>> 109-123 Clifton Street, London EC2A 4LD
>> *T* +44 (0) 207 183 6865 | funnelback.com <http://www.funnelback.com/>
>>
>> *UNITED KINGDOM* | AUSTRALIA | NEW ZEALAND | POLAND | UNITED STATES
>>
>> Connect with us: LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/company/funnelback> -
>> Twitter <https://twitter.com/funnelback>
>>
>> Funnelback UK Ltd is a limited liability company registered in England &
>> Wales. Registered address: Zetland House 109-123, Clifton Street, London.
>> EC2A 4LD. Company registration number: 07004264.
>>
>> On 19 Oct 2015, at 16:54, Rafa Haro <rharo@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Paul,
>>
>> All you need to do is to install this webscript
>> <https://github.com/maoo/alfresco-indexer> within your Alfresco
>> instance. The connector itself is already part of the most recent versions
>> of ManifoldCF
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Rafa
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 5:29 PM, Paul Farrell <pfarrell@funnelback.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Ok, thanks again guys.
>>>
>>> The Webscript connector it is.
>>>
>>> I realise I am asking a lot here but are there any easy-to-follow
>>> guidelines on how to get this Webscript connector installed?  I see there
>>> is a GitHub page here (
>>> https://github.com/maoo/alfresco-webscript-manifold-connector) which
>>> discusses it (although it directs you to a repository of files).
>>>
>>> I am just keen to make sure that any steps I follow to try and get this
>>> Webscript connector installed and working are updated, reliable steps. I
>>> would hate to waste time with out of date information.
>>>
>>> Thanks all
>>>

>>> On 19 Oct 2015, at 16:23, Muhammed Olgun <mh.olgun@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Paul,
>>>
>>> I suggest that you should use Alfresco Webscript as Karl mentioned. Web
>>> services is so slow compared to other services and I've also checked that
>>> Alfresco CMIS web services does not return change token(may be there is
>>> something that I don't know).
>>>
>>> By the way current version of CMIS connector is not aware of change
>>> token. I would write a patch for you if alfresco supports change token

>>> Muhammed
>>> 19 Eki 2015 Pzt, saat 18:11 tarihinde Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com>

London.

Manifold