Thanks Rafa.

As an aside, is there an easy way to identify which version of ManifoldCF you are on?

Cheers

Paul Farrell
Senior Search Consultant

109-123 Clifton Street, London EC2A 4LD
T +44 (0) 207 183 6865 funnelback.com

UNITED KINGDOM | AUSTRALIA | NEW ZEALAND | POLAND | UNITED STATES

Connect with us: LinkedIn - Twitter

Funnelback UK Ltd is a limited liability company registered in England & Wales. Registered address: Zetland House 109-123, Clifton Street, London. EC2A 4LD. Company registration number: 07004264.