Hi Karl,

thanks for the detailed input. That helped me to sort out our options.

I looked into our job configurations and it came out that we don't use forced metadata or solr field mappings any more. They were already migrated to the transformation pipeline. So i think it is possible to recreate the configuration with the export/import commands.

But i will need to customize the import routine a little bit to step over the version check and ignore the import of the forced metadata settings.

We will take no further actions to avoid (2) and (3) and live with that. (too many uncertainties, cost/benefit decision)

Regards,
Markus