Hi Ashutosh,

A connection instance is not just associated with one job -- these are pooled and are checked out as needed by whatever code needs a connection instance.  It's not part of the general contract of connection instances that they be associated with specific jobs.  The API structure reflects this.

Access to a job's data for the purposes of modifying how a connector behaves is also a great way to build a connector that will not work properly.  I highly discourage this.

There is access to job information that is appropriate for a connector to see, but it comes in via the I*Activity interface instances that are passed to specific methods implemented by the connector.  These do not include access to the job ID, however.

Thanks,
Karl