manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom Output Connector - Get Info from which repo a document comes
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2016 12:43:04 GMT
Hi Christoph,

ManifoldCF does not pass information of this kind through in a document
(your connector in general is not supposed to care about this), but you can
readily add a document metadata value in your job pipeline that will
accomplish the same thing.

Thanks!
Karl

On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 8:36 AM, Christoph Schwentker <cschwentker@gmail.com