Hi Karl,

Thanks for your fast reply.

I added it as metadata field using the metadata adjuster and now I can do what I want :)

Regards,
Christoph

Hi Christoph,

ManifoldCF does not pass information of this kind through in a document (your connector in general is not supposed to care about this), but you can readily add a document metadata value in your job pipeline that will accomplish the same thing.

Thanks!
Karl