Hi Tamizh,

(1) Which log file are you referring to?  manifoldcf.log?  or a Documentum log file?  It looks like a Documentum log file to me.  I do not know how to interpret this log file without instruction.
(2) If this log message is coming from logging in DFC, AND you are seeing the proper metadata names go by, then there is nothing really to log.  The ManifoldCF Documentum Connector Server Process uses the following code to obtain attributes from DFC:

  /** Get all the values that an attribute has, including multiple ones if present */
  public String[] getAttributeValues(String attribute)
    throws DocumentumException, RemoteException
  {
    try
    {
      int valueCount = object.getValueCount(attribute);
      String[] values = new String[valueCount];
      int y = 0;
      while (y < valueCount)
      {
        // Fetch the attribute.
        // It's supposed to work for all attribute types...
        String value = object.getRepeatingString(attribute,y);
        values[y++] = value;
      }
      return values;
    }
    catch (DfAuthenticationException ex)
    {
      throw new DocumentumException("Bad credentials: "+ex.getMessage(),DocumentumException.TYPE_BADCREDENTIALS);
    }
    catch (DfIdentityException ex)
    {
      throw new DocumentumException("Bad docbase name: "+ex.getMessage(),DocumentumException.TYPE_BADCONNECTIONPARAMS);
    }
    catch (DfDocbaseUnreachableException e)
    {
      throw new DocumentumException("Docbase unreachable: "+e.getMessage(),DocumentumException.TYPE_SERVICEINTERRUPTION);
    }
    catch (DfIOException e)
    {
      throw new DocumentumException("Docbase io exception: "+e.getMessage(),DocumentumException.TYPE_SERVICEINTERRUPTION);
    }
    catch (DfException e)
    {
      throw new DocumentumException("Documentum error: "+e.getMessage());
    }
  }
<<<<<<

... where "object" is the document object and is defined as:

  protected IDfPersistentObject object;
<<<<<<

If you are getting actual errors from the DFC attribute fetch, then, as you can see, they get thrown up the stack and cause the job to either abort or retry the document.  If the job runs to completion, no errors are being thrown.  If there were errors occurring in the fetch of metadata attributes, you would also see errors or warnings in the manifoldcf.log file.

One thing you should try:  The ManifoldCF Documentum Server Sidecar Process in the binary distribution is built against stub classes that mimic DFC's API.  Later versions of DFC may have changed their API definitions.  If this is the case, you will need to actually build ManifoldCF from the source and library distribution.  To do that with *your* version of the DFC, you simply need to provide certain jars from the DFC in the right place before you build.  See:

https://manifoldcf.apache.org/release/release-2.5/en_US/how-to-build-and-deploy.html#Building+and+running+the+Documentum+connector

Please let me know whether this helps.

Thanks,
Karl