manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PKIX error, when using https URL in RSS Connection
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2017 13:13:26 GMT
Hi Joachim,

I modified the SSL setup for the RSS connector to match how the web
connector does it.  The ticket for this is CONNECTORS-1371, and there's a
patch attached to that ticket.  Please let me know if it works for you.

It appears that HttpCommons/HttpClient has undergone some
non-backwards-compatible changes over the last year, so I will be auditing
all of our connectors that support SSL now as well.

Thanks,
Karl