manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Beelz Ryuzaki <i93oth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about ManifoldCF 2.8
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2017 13:37:19 GMT
Hi Mr Karl,

Thank you Mr Karl for your quick response. I have looked into the
ManifoldCF log file and extracted the following warnings :

- Attempt to set file lock
'D:\xxxx\apache_manifoldcf-2.8\multiprocess-file-example\.\.\synch
area\569\352\lock-_POOLTARGET_OUTPUTCONNECTORPOOL_ES (Lowercase)
Synapses.lock' failed : Access is denied.

- Couldn't write to lock file; disk may be full. Shutting down process;
locks may be left dangling. You must cleanup before restarting.

ES (lowercase) synapses being the elasticsearch output connection.
Moreover, the job uses Tika to extract metadata and a file system as a
repository connection. During the job, I don't extract the content of the
documents. I was wandering if the issue comes from elasticsearch ?

Othman.