Hi Mr Karl,

Thank you Mr Karl for your quick response. I have looked into the ManifoldCF log file and extracted the following warnings :

- Attempt to set file lock 'D:\xxxx\apache_manifoldcf-2.8\multiprocess-file-example\.\.\synch area\569\352\lock-_POOLTARGET_OUTPUTCONNECTORPOOL_ES (Lowercase) Synapses.lock' failed : Access is denied.

- Couldn't write to lock file; disk may be full. Shutting down process; locks may be left dangling. You must cleanup before restarting.

ES (lowercase) synapses being the elasticsearch output connection. Moreover, the job uses Tika to extract metadata and a file system as a repository connection. During the job, I don't extract the content of the documents. I was wandering if the issue comes from elasticsearch ?

Othman.