Oh, and you also may need to edit your options.env files to include them in the classpath for startup.

Karl

On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 7:53 AM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
If you are amenable, there is another workaround you could try.  Specifically:

(1) Shut down all MCF processes.
(2) Move the following two files from connector-common-lib to lib:

xmlbeans-2.6.0.jar
poi-ooxml-schemas-3.15.jar

(3) Restart everything and see if your crawl resumes.

Please let me know what happens.

Karl