manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From S <st...@remcam.net>
Subject RE: Does the ES pluging work for ES 5.5.x?
Date Sun, 03 Sep 2017 13:39:34 GMT
Thanks Karl.
I started last night. Will add ny changes.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Karl Wright" <daddywri@gmail.com>
Sent: ‎03/‎09/‎2017 04:24
To: "user@manifoldcf.apache.org" <user@manifoldcf.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Does the ES pluging work for ES 5.5.x?

I've set up a project for an es-5.5 plugin and done what I could without delving into the
changes that were made to the API.  You can check it out at:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/manifoldcf/integration/elasticsearch-5.5/trunk

I also created a ticket -- CONNECTORS-1454 -- that interested parties can attach patches to.
 If you have revisions that might get us closer to having a version that builds, I would be
happy to commit them.  I'll also see what kind of time I can muster over this long weekend
to look at it but I wouldn't count on much.

Thanks!!
Karl