manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3 document blocked on the jobqueue
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2018 14:06:03 GMT
They have a "null" document priority:

  public static final Double nullDocPriority = new
Double(noDocPriorityValue + 1.0);

That is why they are not being queued.  The question is how they wound up
in that state.  Whenever documents are queued, they are given a document
priority.  The Simple History would be where I'd go to look for clues as to
what happened to these specific documents.

I believe you can reset document priorities by simply pausing the job and
restarting it.  But it would be great to know how this happened.

Karl