manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From 白井 隆/ Shirai Takashi <shi...@nintendo.co.jp>
Subject Contribution help for the Confluence connector patch
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2018 00:54:06 GMT
Hi, there.

I've just made the patch to extend mcf-confluence-connector.
The official site says that I can create a JIRA ticket for improvements.
But I cannot access the JIRA via the firewall in our office.
Can someone create a ticket instead of me?

The patch is attached to this mail.
[Extension]
o Support the page type 'blogpost' as well as 'page'. (*1)
o Include the Japanese message catalog.
[Bug Fix]
o Ugly message when the 'Port' value is invalid.
o Ugly message of 'Process Attachments' in 'View a Job'.
o Some null pointer exceptions.

(*1)
Confluence has 2 different types of page.
The current connector can only find 'page' typed pages.
This extension can find both of them selectively.

Thanks.

----
Nintendo, Co., Ltd.
Product Technology Dept.