manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error when running jobs
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2018 19:36:17 GMT
Hi Gustavo,

I have seen this error before; it is apparently due to the database failing
to properly gate transactions and behave according to the concurrency model
selected for a transaction.  We have a debugging setting you can configure
which logs the needed information so that forensics get dumped, and when
they do, it's apparent what is happening.

Note well that I have never been able to make this problem appear here, so
I suspect that the issue is related to network latency or some other
external factor I cannot easily reproduce.

Just so I know -- what database is this?  The place where we've seen this
is postgresql; later versions of MySql do not seem to have an issue.

Thanks,
Karl