manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Olivier Tavard <olivier.tav...@francelabs.com>
Subject Debug logging properties location
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2018 12:39:32 GMT
Hello,

I have a question regarding the debug logging properties and their location in the multi process
model.
If I put the properties in the properties.xml file (as org.apache.manifoldcf.connectors for
example), it seems that the properties are not taken into account. In the other hand, if I
put them in the global-properties.xml file it is OK.
Is it the normal behaviour ? I thought that global-properties file was only used for shared
configuration. For example the property org.apache.manifoldcf.logconfigfile is located in
properties.xml and not in global-properties.xml.

Thanks,
Best regards,

Olivier