manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Bisonti Mario <Mario.Biso...@vimar.com>
Subject R: How to set Tika with ManifoldCF and Solr
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2018 09:03:12 GMT
Hallo.
I downloaded and compiled ManifoldCF 2.11 from scratch, I used Tika internal but I obtain
the same problem.
[cid:image002.jpg@01D4621B.29A03030]

Da: Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com>
Inviato: giovedì 11 ottobre 2018 19:29
A: user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Oggetto: Re: How to set Tika with ManifoldCF and Solr

I cannot reproduce your problem.  Perhaps you can download a new instance and configure it
from scratch using the embedded tika?  If that works it should be possible to figure out what
the difference is.

Karl

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018, 12:23 PM Bisonti Mario <Mario.Bisonti@vimar.com<mailto:Mario.Bisonti@vimar.com>>