manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From douglascrp@gmail.com <douglas...@gmail.com>
Subject How to exclude invalid characters in the name of documents being imported?
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2018 17:26:56 GMT
Hello.

I am executing a migration process using Google Drive as the source and Alfresco, with the
CMIS Output Connector, as the destination.

At the source, there are documents and folders containing some characters like "/", ":", ";"
and even the " itself.
Besides that, thare are files and folders starting and ending with " " (space).

I would like to know if it would be possible, by using one of the available transformations,
to replace such invalid characters for something like "-", and for the leading spaces, if
it would be possible to trim the text before sending to the output connector.

Thank you