Hi Olivier,

The Repository connector has no knowledge of what the pipeline looks like.  It simply asks the framework whether the mime type, length, etc. is acceptable to the downstream pipeline.  It's the connector's responsibility to note the reason for the rejection in the simple history, but it does not have any knowledge whatsoever of which connector rejected the document, and therefore cannot say which transformer or output rejected the document.

Transformation and output connectors which respond to checks for document mime type or length checks likewise do not have any knowledge of the upstream connector that is doing the checking.

Karl