Hi Jasvinder,

I take it you are using the Web Connector?
If so, you will need to set up a login sequence to map the process of login so that the redirections properly establish the proper cookies for your site.  The end user manual has decent instructions on how you do this.  https://manifoldcf.apache.org/release/release-2.11/en_US/end-user-documentation.html

Karl

On Thu, Nov 22, 2018 at 7:24 AM jasvinder.singh@gartner.com <jasvinder.singh@gartner.com> wrote:

On 2018/11/22 12:16:55, jasvinder.singh@gartner.com <jasvinder.singh@gartner.com> wrote:
> How to crawl an Intranet Site that has SAML authentication using ManifoldCF
>

> I am trying to crawl a Intranet Site using ManifoldCF that has SAML authentication and index the crawled data into Apache Solr. But as I crawl the URL, it gives me 302 redirection  then says RESPONSECODENOTINDEXABLE.

Want to add here that If I use intranet site normally in browser  it goes for SSO Site redirection and ask for credentials – seems it’s not fitting the configuration setting in ManiFoldCF or I am missing something