Thank you Karl.

Could you please guide me on the below issue? Aborting the job results in missing the action buttons.

This issue persists even after restarting the server.

Email_CBE.gifNikhilesh Sivakoti

Senior Consultant | I&D ECM

Capgemini India | Bangalore

Tel.: +8099062 – Mob.: + 91 81236 25125

www.capgemini.com

People matter, results count.

50years

Connect with Capgemini:
Picto_BlogPicto_TwitterPicto_FacebookPicto_LinkedInPicto_SlidesharePicto_YouTube

P Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless absolutely necessary.

Capgemini encourages environmental awareness.