Hi Rafa,

Yes. It deals with REST API of alfresco. But that REST API fetches the nodes using the hibernate configuration. So the API queries the database tables (ex.alf_node, alf_node_properties) based on the transaction id.

Here we have 81million + transactions in database and the job is hanging to process those many documents.

Email_CBE.gifNikhilesh Sivakoti

Senior Consultant | I&D ECM

Capgemini India | Bangalore

Tel.: +8099062 – Mob.: + 91 81236 25125

www.capgemini.com

People matter, results count.

50years

Connect with Capgemini:
Picto_BlogPicto_TwitterPicto_FacebookPicto_LinkedInPicto_SlidesharePicto_YouTube

P Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless absolutely necessary.

Capgemini encourages environmental awareness.