Hi,

Usually the reason a job doesn't complete is because a document is retrying indefinitely.  You can see what's going on by looking at the Simple History job report, or, if you prefer, tailing the manifoldcf log.

Other times a job won't complete because somebody shut down the agents process.  But that is not the answer for the simple example single-process deployment.

Karl