mina-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CANCEL] VOTE] Release Apache Mina SSHD 0.7.0 (2nd try)
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 11:24:54 GMT
On 11 June 2012 12:09, Guillaume Nodet <gnodet@gmail.com> wrote:
> Cancelling this vote.
>
> The two copies of the legal files are required given the way the
> source assembly is set up.
> If we remove them, you'd have no way to generate the binary
> distributions containing those files from the source assembly.

Looks like the problem is in the source descriptor.

All but two of the files in the source archive are under

apache-sshd-0.7.0/src/

This appears to be a copy of the SVN tag. So far, so good.

However, there are also N&L files under

apache-sshd-0.7.0/

I don't think these are needed; everything can be under

apache-sshd-0.7.0/src/

Or you could drop the additional /src/ path item and have everything under

apache-sshd-0.7.0/

> Alternatively, I could remove them at the root, but the legal files
> should be in the root folder so that they are easily visible, that's
> the reason why they end up two times.

Agreed, the source N&L files need to be at the root of SVN.