mina-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Hawkins <rtswg...@hotmail.com>
Subject SSHD SSH RFC Compliance
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 20:24:55 GMT
Is there a roadmap to support a broader technical compliance to the SSH IETF
RFCs.  In the nearer term, I am interested in additional Transport Layer Key Exchange
Algorithms (RFC4523, RFC4419, RFC4432) and  Transport Layer Integrity
Checking Algorithms (RFC6668).  Longer term I/we are interested in support of Suite B
Cryptography (RFC6239). The Support of these would make MINA SSHD viable for Application environments
requiring stronger cryptography SSH.  If no plans, then I/we may be able to contribute effort
towards adding this functionality via patches, assuming the MINA Project feels this is acceptable.
Thanks,Jeff