mina-dev mailing list archives

From Julien Vermillard <jvermill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MINA3] M1?
Date Sun, 19 May 2013 15:36:59 GMT
I just commited the NIO UDP client.
I'll focus on UDP tests (both client and server).

Would be nice if someone update the benchmarks for replacing the Netty
client by the new one.

And then I think we can fire a vote for a first milestone.

I think I'll try to produce a old blocking IO based UDP server For see how
it performs and if the inner code of MINA can easily accept blocking
transports.