mina-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Roberts <dave.robe...@saaconsultants.com>
Subject Re: Apache FtpServer,How can i distinguish whether a file is transfer complete or transfer has been interrupt
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 10:02:49 GMT
On 11/09/2013 09:19, 30553859 wrote:
> How can i distinguish whether a file is transfer complete or
> transfer has been interrupt . I use reply code 226,but ftpserver
> also reply 226 when transfer been interrupt.

Which version of FtpServer are you using?  In the latest release,
1.0.6, any Socket or IOException is caught during the transfer
process and an appropriate error response is returned to the client.

The 226 reply should only be sent if the transfer was completed
successfully.

Can you provide details of your testing to reproduce this problem?