nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About NIFI-3620: Multipart support in invokeHTTP.java
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2017 17:01:27 GMT
Hello

Sounds great.  I think i might have dropped the ball on that review by
commenting on it and then it made others who might be able to help
avoid it.  Just commented on the PR again but we're of course happy to
work with you to improve as needed.

Thanks
Joe

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 11:10 AM, Damiano Giampaoli
<Damiano@searchink.com> wrote:
> Hi list,
>

> We are planning to move from our in-house-built workflow engine to NiFi... needless to
say, we love this project.

> We created a PoC of some our production workflows using NiFi but in order to move entirely
to NiFi we need a full multipart support in order to be able to invoke some of our internal
microservices.

> I saw there is already a pending PR for the ListenHTTP multipart support<https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/1795>
and an issue already opened about the InvokeHTTP<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-3620>
which is marked as in progress.

> We are willing to contribute to the developments starting from adding the multipart support
but before we would like to ensure that there are no other developers who are already working
on this, in case we can provide support in testing, complete or bugfix a work not ready yet
to be merged in the master branch.

> We are looking forward to hearing from you!
>

> Best regards,
>
> Damiano
>

> SearchInk
>

> Damiano Giampaoli
>
> Software Engineer
>

> mobile:  +49 1719956912
>
> email:  <mailto:diahala@searchink.com> <mailto:damiano@searchink.com> damiano@searchink.com<mailto:damiano@searchink.com>
>

> #execcircle17<http://searchink.com/ecircle> event: Connecting Innovators &
Insurers

> Join our team: searchink.com/careers<http://searchink.com/careers>
>

> Koppenplatz 10, D-10115 Berlin
> +49 30 220 560 730
>
> www.searchink.com<http://www.searchink.com/>
>

> HRB 171236 B, Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin |  UID: DE302404693
>
> This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If
you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination
or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error please notify the sender immediately and then delete this mail.

> E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as information could
be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents
of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission or changes to transmitted date
not specifically approved by the sender.

> If this e-mail or attached files contain information which do not relate to our professional
activity we do not accept liability for such information.