nifi-dev mailing list archives

From ashwin konale <ashwin.kon...@gmail.com>
Subject [CaptureChangeMysql] Cannot get real value of primitive type when column type is unsigned.
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2018 21:18:57 GMT
Hello all,

I recently started using nifi to read binlogs and ingest to various
sources. I noticed that when the column type is unsigned, the underlaying
library sends signed version of the value. (Eg, column type is unsigned
tinyint, when the inserted value is 128, it sends -128). Its related to
https://github.com/shyiko/mysql-binlog-connector-java/issues/104 . Has
anyone come across this ? Is there any workaround to this other than
patching CaptureChangeMysql processor ?
Any help would be much appreciated.

Ashwin