nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Jagrut Sharma <jagrutsha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Comparing NiFi API versions between releases
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2018 22:57:28 GMT
Thanks Andy and Kevin. I was referring to REST API differences. I followed
both of your approaches and am comparing the results now. Built v1.7.1 and
v1.6.0 from source and then:

1) Using jardiff, comparing
<repo>/nifi-framework-api/target/nifi-framework-api-1.6.0.jar
and nifi-framework-api/target/nifi-framework-api-1.7.1.jar. It has the
--git option, which makes it easier to see the differences in a tool like
SourceTree.
2) Using a text editor, comparing
<repo>/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-framework-bundle/nifi-framework/nifi-web/nifi-web-api/target/swagger-ui/swagger.json
for both versions.

Regards.
--
Jagrut