nifi-dev mailing list archives

From 王磊 <leiwang...@163.com>
Subject PutDataBaseRecord performance issues.
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2019 11:39:53 GMT
I am using CaptureChangeMySQL to extract bin log and do some transformations and then write
to another database using  PutDataBaseRecord.  Now the PutDataBaseRecord  processor is a performance
bottleneck
If i set the PutDataBaseRecord  processor concurrency lager than 1,  there will be ordering
issues. The ordering the binlog to the destination database will not be the same as they comming.
But with  one concurrency, the TPS is only about 80/s
Even I add a MergeRecord before PutDataBaseRecord, the TPS is no more than 300
Anybody have any idea about this?

Thanks,
Lei