nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Nifi release
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2019 18:34:40 GMT
As Bryan noted, the 1.10.0 release process has been discussed on this list and is underway.

In addition, please familiarize yourself with the Apache Security Policy [1] and the NiFi
Security Guidelines [2]. Any reporting or discussion of security concerns should be done via
security@nifi.apache.org <mailto:security@NiFi.apache.org> to avoid inadvertent disclosure
of an existing security vulnerability.

[1] https://www.apache.org/security/committers.html <https://www.apache.org/security/committers.html>
[2] https://nifi.apache.org/security.html <https://nifi.apache.org/security.html>

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com

> On Oct 3, 2019, at 9:55 AM, Bryan Bende <bbende@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Release process for 1.10.0 is currently being worked on, no guaranteed
> timeline, but the process has started.
>
> On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 12:54 PM Ajay Changulani
> <Ajay.Changulani@se.com.invalid> wrote:
>>
>> Hey there. Do you know when is the next release of nifi going to be released.
>> Our security team found a vulnerability with jquery library (v3.1.1) in v1.9.2 of
Nifi and it seems to be fixed in the master branch.