nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Doran <kdo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jira contributor access
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2019 13:54:43 GMT
Hi Bahlul,

Thanks and welcome! I've commented on your PR over on github so we can
continue the specifics of that fix over there.

It looks like you've done everything perfectly so far regarding the
process (mailing list, Jira, PR, etc.) If you have any specific
questions on the process beyond that or what is covered in the
Contributor Guide [1], let me know.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Contributor+Guide

Cheers,
Kevin