nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dependency scope
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2019 16:43:55 GMT
It is actually curator-test that is bringing in guava, and I think
that its technically wrong that we are then using guava in
SnippetManager without a compile scoped dependency on guava.

The reason it ends up working is because nifi-framework-nar ends up
having guava bundled from other modules it brings in, so at runtime
guava is actually there.

We should fix the framework core pom though.