nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopresto.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: October 2019 board report
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2019 04:30:09 GMT
Joe,

Looks great. Thanks for putting this together. One comment: the commuter to PMC ratio is listed
as 3:2 (44 to 30). I think the 44 number includes all PMC members as well, so I would present
the ratio as 1:2. But perhaps I’m misunderstanding the point of that distinction.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com