nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Villard <pierre.villard...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release of Apache NiFi 1.13.0
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2021 15:03:32 GMT
Hi all,

Happy new year to everyone, hope you all had a great time. I'm bumping this
thread up as I think it'd make a lot of sense to release NiFi 1.13.0. We
have a ton of bug fixes and improvements that would be very useful for our
community.

Let's try to see if there are any blockers for a release and start the
process:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20NIFI%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.13.0%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC

Thanks!

Le mar. 1 déc. 2020 à 14:49, Bryan Bende <bbende@gmail.com> a écrit :

> [...]
> > and re-created the binaries in a little while, so I could have something
> > wrong in my /lib folder or such):
> >
> > 2020-12-01 08:52:48,382 ERROR [NiFi logging handler]
> org.apache.nifi.StdErr
> > WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
> > 2020-12-01 08:52:48,383 ERROR [NiFi logging handler]
> org.apache.nifi.StdErr
> > WARNING: Illegal reflective access by
> > com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.opt.Injector
> > (file:.../nifi-1.13.0-SNAPSHOT/lib/java11/jaxb-impl-2.3.0.jar) to method
> > java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(java.lang.String,byte[],int,int)
> > 2020-12-01 08:52:48,383 ERROR [NiFi logging handler]
> org.apache.nifi.StdErr
> > WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of
> > com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.opt.Injector
> > 2020-12-01 08:52:48,383 ERROR [NiFi logging handler]
> org.apache.nifi.StdErr
> > WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal
> > reflective access operations
> > 2020-12-01 08:52:48,383 ERROR [NiFi logging handler]
> org.apache.nifi.StdErr
> > WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
> >
> > Also:
> > 2020-12-01 08:52:52,486 WARN [main]
> > o.a.n.n.StandardExtensionDiscoveringManager Failed to register extension
> > org.apache.nifi.provenance.VolatileProvenanceRepository due to: Attempt
> was
> > made to load org.apache.nifi.provenance.VolatileProvenanceRepository from
> > org.apache.nifi:nifi-provenance-repository-nar:1.13.0-SNAPSHOT but that
> > class name is already loaded/registered from
> > org.apache.nifi:nifi-stateless-nar:1.13.0-SNAPSHOT and multiple versions
> > are not supported for this type
> >
> > These log messages appear just before the NAR extraction logs during
> > instance startup.
> >
> > Don't know whether these are things that should be fixed before 1.13.0
> > and/or have already been looked into, but figured I'd mention them so
> > they're at least known about.
> >
> > ---
> > *Chris Sampson*
> > IT Consultant
> > chris.sampson@naimuri.com
> > <https://www.naimuri.com/>
> >

> > On Mon, 30 Nov 2020 at 18:50, Nissim Shiman <nshiman@yahoo.com.invalid>
> > wrote:
> >
> > >  Hello Nifi Team,
> > >
> > > NIFI-7738 [1]  https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/4563
> > > has already been reviewed/tested by a fellow contributer
> > > I would greatly appreciate a committer moving this to main for 1.13.0
> > > Thanks,
> > > Nissim Shiman
> > >
> > > [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-7738
> > >     On Sunday, November 29, 2020, 07:12:12 PM EST, Matt Burgess <
> > > mattyb149@apache.org> wrote:
> > >
> > >  I just merged Mike's Cassandra DMC PR, reviewing the graph stuff now.
> > >
> > > I have a bunch of open PRs [1], I don't think any are blockers for
> > > 1.13.0 but thought I'd take this opportunity to find some reviewers :)

DMC