nifi-users mailing list archives

From Bas van Kortenhof <bas.vankorten...@sanoma.com>
Subject Re: Validating an array of objects using ConvertJSONToAvro
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2017 09:30:53 GMT
Matt,

Thanks for letting me know you're looking into this. When playing around a
bit more I actually came across an interesting benefit of this behaviour. If
the input file is guaranteed to consist of a JSON object per line, the file
can be parsed line by line. This means that not the whole file has to be
loaded in memory, which could be beneficial for files of several MBs or even
GBs. May be an interesting use-case to keep in mind when looking into this.

Regards,
Bas